The UI Pentacrest Museums will offer all educational opportunities and public programming online during the Fall 2020 semester.
How to Access Our Services
- Carolina Kaufman, Director of Education & Engagement, and Elizabeth Fouts, Visitor Services Coordinator, can arrange some in-person (case-by-case basis) & virtual visits tailored to meet instructors’ needs and can also provide support for students working on museum-based assignments. email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- All public programming will be offered online via Zoom.
- Museum offices will be available by appointment only.
- For researchers, records for about 14,000 vertebrate specimens (mostly birds, some mammals) are available on VertNet, GBIF, and iDigBio. Search for us under institution code SUI. Cindy Opitz, Director of Research Collections, can assist with loans or other special access to collections. email@example.com
- Special events and space rental services will look very different during this time. Inquiries on potential arrangements can go to Shereena Honary, Events & Operations Coordinator. firstname.lastname@example.org
When You Visit Our Office In-Person
- Please be sure you have scheduled an appointment in advance.
- Wear a face covering and follow university COVID-19 guidelines.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) in the form of hand sanitizer, disposable masks will be available at the entrances of Macbride Hall and the Old Capitol.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
Staff working on-site to provide any in-person services will follow proper social distancing and cleaning practices:
- Staff will wear face coverings.
- All visitors will be asked to wear face coverings.
- Measures will be taken to reduce or eliminate social contact in shared spaces.
- Face coverings and hand sanitizer will be provided to users visiting in person.
- Plexiglass barriers will be installed at the front desks.
Contact Us via email with questions and for special arrangements.
Pentacrest Museum staff will provide regular updates regarding program offerings, events, and service changes through several channels: