A mystery is afoot at the UI Museum of Natural History. Curator and Professor Charles Nutting’s brief case went missing in 1897. Over the course of more than a century many of the University's brightest minds have searched for it in vain.
This brief case contains important documentation about many of the specimens on exhibit. Without the documentation, the futures of the exhibits are uncertain. You & your team of 5 will have 60 minutes to crack codes, solve clues, & solve puzzles throughout the gallery and find the long lost briefcase. Are you up to the challenge?
- Build your team, choose a date, choose a time on the hour, and register today! Team fees are $35 (UI student teams are $15)
- At this time we cannot take walk-ins. All reservations must be made online in advance. Bookings for a given day close at midnight the night before.
- The UI MNH Escape Room is designed for those 12 and over. A supervising adult must accompany players under 16 years of age.
- Please plan to arrive 10 minutes before your start time. Gallery doors cannot be reopened once the game begins.
- Bring your best wits & detective skills because cell phone use is not permitted in the Escape Room!