UIMNH Escape Room
A mystery is afoot at the UI Museum of Natural History. UI Professor William Reiner donated his collection to the UI but his letter he sent to the UI has gone missing. This letter contains important documentation and museum staff have tried in vain to track it down, but haven’t had luck. Without this documentation, the futures of the exhibits are uncertain. You & your team of 5 will have 60 minutes to crack codes, solve clues, & solve puzzles throughout the gallery and find the lost letter. Are you up to the challenge?
- Build your team, choose a date, choose a time on the hour, and register today! Team fees are $35 (UI student teams are $15)
- At this time we cannot take walk-ins. All reservations must be made online in advance. Bookings for a given day close at midnight the night before.
- The UI MNH Escape Room is designed for those 12 and over. A supervising adult must accompany players under 16 years of age.
- Please plan to arrive 10 minutes before your start time. Gallery doors cannot be reopened once the game begins.
- Bring your best wits & detective skills because cell phone use is not permitted in the Escape Room!
No dates for 2020 yet, but check out the escape room at our sister museum! Visit oldcap.uiowa.edu to learn more!